Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall is here

With fall in the air, it's time for our favorites to come out (or be created!) 
Our jackets, cozy scarves and cut-off mittens. 
We're switching our tall order of ice-coffees back to those warm cups of java
and digging out our pretty socks and lacing up. 


I recently assisted my boyfriend as a "personal shopper", scouring the Lower East to West Village to Chelsea and the Upper East.
A fun challenge I gladly accepted but of course I couldn't go on a shopping trip without falling upon great finds of my own, like this  fuchsia J.Crew fully lined blazer hiding at Buffalo Exchange.
Scored for $22 by said boyfriend as a peace offering for my patience as his shopper :)
Naturally, I couldn't leave this poor blazer alone.
 The sleeves are very long and the collar is just...too plain.
And so it's getting under the knife to be remixed with an old leather biker jacket that has been hanging in the dark for far too many seasons now. 


The ideas are running wild for this project, but the colors are set: fuchsia and black!

Some of the objects for remixing purposes
including the black leather belt with pyramid silver studs from ZARA 
found in Las Vegas on sale for $5!

¨¨
Stay tuned for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment